A deposit of 20% (Unless Stated ) of the transfer total will be required to secure any of the below Reservation Types this is Non-refundable in any cancelation.
Booking & Payment Policy.
- Airport Reservations: 20% Non-Refundable
- Cruise Reservations: 20% Non-Refundable
- Tour Reservations: 20% Non-Refundable
- Coach Reservations: 40% Non-Refundable
- Payment in Full or Non-Refundable Deposit is required for all of the above of the transfer total
- Non-refundable Deposits: This will be credited as in the way of a CREDIT NOTE for future travel,there is no time limit on this . (if payment has been paid in full or as a deposit)
• We do accept cash payments.
A Non-Refundable Deposit as stated above is required to secure your reservation in the case of a cancellation this is Non Refundable.
- This covers admin time spent on your inquiry, booking, non-recoverable bank charges cancellation and then refund.
Refunds and Cancellations. (Minus Non- Refundable Deposit)
In the unfortunate event that the client may have to cancel their confirmed booking at any time prior to the date of travel, the following terms will apply:
- 28 days prior to the date of travel – Refund of Reservation total (minus Non-Refundable Deposit)
- 2 to 7 days prior to date of travel –50%. will be refunded. (minus Non-Refundable Deposit)
- 48 hours prior to the date of travel — full amount charged no refund.
Refunds will be issued on the Following Grounds: (Minus Non-Refundable Deposit)
- Booking prepaid with a credit card or debit card and cancellation notified more than 48 hours prior to the actual pick up time.
- If the passenger missed the flight and informs us in advance either by e mail, text or via phone and obtains a cancellation number.
No refunds will be issued for the following:
- Cancellations notified under 48 hours. If the passenger books the Private Hire Vehicle for a wrong date, wrong flight number and other misleading information. If the passenger leaves the Pickup point without informing us for any reason whatsoever
All journeys must either be booked through the company office, or through the online ordering and that can be accessed from this web site.
Any complaints regarding the Company’s service or any member of staff will be taken very seriously. The situation will be thoroughly investigated upon receipt of the details in writing (email is acceptable). Please be as detailed and explicit as possible with all names and dates of parties involved so that a complete investigation can be carried out. Complaints should be by email .
The Company has the right to change the vehicle supplied to you in the event of it being unavailable to that of a similar capacity.
The client will be responsible for the repair or valeting of our vehicle should they cause any damage during the journey.
The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The company maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all of its vehicles. Although every endeavour will be made to ensure the safe keeping of personal property, the company cannot accept liability for the loss of individual items.
All vehicles are covered by full coverage, comprehensive insurance, which covers the vehicle and passengers in the vehicle while it is in operation. However, it is advisable that clients ensure they have sufficient coverage for personal property.